Fruit Master APK for PC – Windows/MAC
Now we will make a review of a game called Fruit Master published by Ketchapp. Now I know that all of you will say that this is another fruit ninja game and you will be right. But this time there are some twists in it. You don’t need an introduction to Fruit Ninja. You’re probably playing it right now. It has attracted millions of players over the years, partly because swiping to cut things on a touchscreen is as intuitive as pressing A to jump. So developer Halfbrick Studios has taken the same concept and adapted it for small people who are learning math for the first time. You don’t just cut bananas, you cut the right amount of them. It’s not enough to split a watermelon in half. You want to slice the one showing the correct answer.
Fruit Master Gameplay
And now this is the time to talk about the gameplay of this game and see what has to offer. Math problems at the top of the screen will inform you which way to swing your finger sword. In addition to addition and subtraction, youngsters will multiply, practice number sequences, and learn their shapes. Since the game targets kids, Ketchapp Studios has actually made it child-friendly. There are no in-app purchases for parents to worry about, nor are there any ads. Just hand over $5 and the game is yours. That sounds like easy math to me.
- It is a rare thing to see a game which has educational purposes so this is something new
- The concept is still simple and catchy
- Good graphics and the gameplay is OK
- Well, it may be educational, it may be fun but after all, this is not something original. I wish for some more original ideas for games and I am sure that this could be achieved.
Download Fruit Master on your Tablet or Smartphone
How to Download and Play Fruit Master on PC
- You need to download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Choose the game from here.
- Enjoy playing mobile games on your Windows / MAC!
If you have a kid and you want to teach him math, this is the game to do it. If you want to have fun and kill some time my suggestion is to get one RPG!